Corporate US Bound
Any company wanting to establish a physical presence in the US needs to address many issues in order to avoid profit killing mistakes. Large multinational corporations have large staffs and very expensive outside service providers to manage this process. However, small and mid-sized businesses usually do not even know the issues which they need to address and cannot afford the outside service providers to do it.
As a result, a company, US Corporate Bound, has created a consortium of highly skilled, reasonably priced and experienced firms that together can teach small to mid-sized foreign companies the information they need and provide the services necessary for success in this endeavor. The service provider members work together in a seamless and thorough method so that all your bases are covered.
We are proud to have been chosen for inclusion in this Consortium.
Obviously, for most foreign companies, our services are very important. However, there are many other areas that need be addressed so that, between all of us, you will:
A. Have the correct corporate structure to minimize the impact of all of the various regulations and obtain the best tax and tariff treatment
B. Establish your US accounting system to minimize taxes, stay in compliance with regulations and be in sync with your system in your home country.
C. Make the right decision on whether to relocate executives and professionals from overseas or recruit them in the US.
D. Ensure that your relocated executives have the appropriate benefits and services for success.
E. Ensure that your relocated executives and their families can be happy in the US. and will not leave to come home.
F. Give your relocated personnel the language, business and social skills they need.
G. Obtain the necessary visas with the best business plans that are often necessary.
H. Locate and hire the best executive talent in the US who are guaranteed to be retained for up to 2 years.
I. Create a compensation program for executives that is competitive but in line with your needs.
J. Locate the best area in the states to locate your facilities with the best incentives available.
K. Have the best outsourced human resource services and “leased” or “shared” employees.
All of our members are committed to exceptional service and will work hand in hand to make your experience seamless, easy, thorough and affordable.
There are two ways of using our consortium. First, is to ask us to refer you to the firm which is the most logical in the sequence or any other one that you desire. We will make the appropriate introductions.
Second, is to go to Corporate US Bound’s website, where you will:
- Discover the issues that should be addressed
- Most professional order in which to address them
- Find a great deal of useful information on each
- Sign up for an hour of free consultation by most of our service providers
Click here to view the Corporate US Bound’s website https://corporateusbound.com/.
About Direct Recruiters, Inc.
To be truly successful in the US, you will need the right executive talent because competition can be fierce. Having a C-Suite Executive, VP, or Director who is a proven leader, knows how to conduct business in the US, and understands the intricacies and nuances of your industry, could mean the difference between success and failure.
Since 1983, Direct Recruiters, Inc. has been recognized as the relationship-focused search firm that assists top-tier organizations with recruiting, acquiring, and retaining high-impact talent for mission-critical positions. We have experience in executive search services for non-US companies and are committed to building relationships with foreign firms interested in expanding or moving to the US.
In addition, there is no risk when you partner with DRI for an executive-level retained search. We will locate and land the best senior level executives in the US who are guaranteed to be retained for up to 2 years. We are the first employment and retention specialists to guarantee your satisfaction for years.
Recruiting executive level talent in the US takes experienced and savvy Search Consultants. We do the hard work so you don’t have to. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You will receive US job market consultation. You will be able to obtain information on such things as salary brackets, benefits packages, and job titles. You will get the latest US job market trends, knowledge of how job descriptions should be written and what types of candidates would best suit your company culture and requirements.
- You won’t have to sift through tons of resumes. You will be able to pick and choose from a shortlist of qualified candidates making the interview process streamlined and far less time-consuming.
- You will receive up to a 2-year retention guarantee. We are the first employment and retention specialists to guarantee your satisfaction for years.
- You will save money. It would cost a significant amount of money to get the word out about your open position in the US. We have a large network of executive talent. We know how to identify, acquire, and retain top performers.
- You will be freed from details. We take the time and effort to set up all interviews for you ensuring that each candidate is prepped and ready.
- You will get honest and detailed feedback from each candidate after their interviews. This will help you determine if the role would be a good fit for them.
- You will avoid a mis-hire. Your company loses more time, money and efforts by recruiting, hiring and training people who shouldn’t have been hired in the first place. In the case of the wrong CEO, your company could lose millions of US dollars.
- You will be working with an award-winning team. DRI has been honored with a number of regional and national awards including Inc. 5000 and Hunt Scanlon Top 50.
For more information, please contact Dan Charney, DRI President & CEO at 440-996-0589 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Recruiters, Inc. 31300 Solon Road, Suite 4, Solon, Ohio 44139
440-248-3370 / www.directrecruiters.com