Automation & Industrial Technology
Direct Recruiters has been recognized as the relationship-focused search firm that assists Factory Automation Manufacturing organizations with recruiting, acquiring and retaining high-impact talent for mission-critical positions. We have been a trusted partner for some of the most progressive companies in the industry.
Finding Top Talent
Automation is playing a vital role in spurring economic growth in North America. This growth is expected to accelerate due to smarter, more connected, and collaborative systems.
Automation is driven by efficiency and our goal is to apply that same principle to your specific search for top talent. We streamline the overall hiring process, making it easier and faster, while keeping you informed every step of the way.
The DRI team is comprised of Automation Senior Recruiters and Research Associates who have a thorough understanding of the industry and current job market. On a daily basis, we are in contact with executive management and hiring authorities looking to hire top professionals in the areas below:
- Industrial Sensors
- Motion Control
- Variable Frequency Drives and Drive Systems
- PLCs, HMI’s, and other Automation Componentry
- Industrial Connectivity and Device Networks
- RFID and Machine Vision
- SCADA and Process Management
- Systems Integration
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Linear Motion, and Electronic Control Systems
- Territory Sales and Executive Management for Manufacturers, Distributors, and Integrators (up to C-level)
- Engineering (Automation/Controls, Project Management…etc.)
- Product Marketing
- Business Development
- Channel Management
- Product Management
- Turnkey System and Equipment Sales Engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineering
- Program/Project Management
- Applications Engineering and Field Service
- Programmers of all types
Get in Touch with Our Team
To Fill a Position or Discuss a Recruiting Assignment, contact Robert Cohn, Managing Partner at 440-996-0595, email@example.com and connect with Robert on Linkedin. For Robotics, contact Josh Olgin, Director of Robotics at 440-996-0585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join our LinkedIn networking group, Motion Control Professionals Network.
Tradeshows of Interest
Director of Robotics
Director of Automation
Director of Water Technology / Automation Manager
Executive Recruiter of Automation, Robotics & Controls
Director of Consumer & Professional Technologies